Friday, January 2, 2009

Thanksgiving thru New Year's 2008

I can't believe that the last time I posted was in October...where in the world does time go, anyway? This morning I was reading in Genesis about the story of the flood, and the covenant that God made afterwards, saying that seasons and days and nights would continue while the earth continued on its course. That made me think about living in a period where there is no time, or days and nights, such as is descriptive of eternity throughout the Bible. I can go for that! Especially after seeing "Benjamin Button" this afternoon with Liz and Tommy's mom, which covers the topic of aging very thoroughly (and depressingly, I thought). Anyway, it's a new year and I am as always excited to see what new things come into our lives through God's grace in 2009. Happy New Year!!!!!
Mary, Linda, and Deb on NYE
Connor sitting in his toy drawer while we iced Christmas cookies


Holly is smitten with the Cavalier during the Thanksgiving Day Dog Show!

Liz and Brookie





Anna and Brookie


Family Thanksgiving photo



Erhards and Hartmans on NYE



Decorations on the deck



Anna and Brad


Christmas Tree










No comments: